The Grey Guide to Artist–Run Publishing and Circulation is composed of a series of seven essays, addressing distribution as a key concern for publishing within artist–run culture, alongside complex issues like conditions of production, copyright and fair dealing, and ethical protocols arising from within a community of practice. The Grey Guide was initially distributed as a serialized bi–weekly e–campaign, from March 1st to June 21, 2017. A print version is now available as of September 2017.
Le Petit Gris : guide de l’édition en art et de la distribution autogérée réunit une série de sept rubriques. Continue reading
- An open letter from astronomists and astrophysicist asking tough questions with regards to the TMT: What are the et… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @yooylee That would be awesome. I have to use some kind of stats to make decisions about all these pages with super… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- @yooylee Not all review processes have a second round! I was surprised at the difference across journals. Usually t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- This is exciting! twitter.com/roopikarisam/s… 4 days ago
- So this think piece pops up just as I sit down to write a proposal for an Open Science Series with RDM focus… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago