The Grey Guide to Artist–Run Publishing and Circulation is composed of a series of seven essays, addressing distribution as a key concern for publishing within artist–run culture, alongside complex issues like conditions of production, copyright and fair dealing, and ethical protocols arising from within a community of practice. The Grey Guide was initially distributed as a serialized bi–weekly e–campaign, from March 1st to June 21, 2017. A print version is now available as of September 2017.
Le Petit Gris : guide de l’édition en art et de la distribution autogérée réunit une série de sept rubriques. Continue reading
- @sarahsimpkin Those things never live up to their promises of futurism! 13 hours ago
- So... this thread on the role of libraries/archives in RDM for Humanities/GLAM data is very interesting as it draws… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- @ProfRPalacios That's the best part!! 4 days ago
- What does data management look like for farmers? My friend Daniel Brisebois, organic seed saving specialist asks:… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- I'm there - you too? twitter.com/rdc_drc/status… 4 days ago