The Grey Guide to Artist–Run Publishing and Circulation is composed of a series of seven essays, addressing distribution as a key concern for publishing within artist–run culture, alongside complex issues like conditions of production, copyright and fair dealing, and ethical protocols arising from within a community of practice. The Grey Guide was initially distributed as a serialized bi–weekly e–campaign, from March 1st to June 21, 2017. A print version is now available as of September 2017.
Le Petit Gris : guide de l’édition en art et de la distribution autogérée réunit une série de sept rubriques. Continue reading
- Amazing Humanities/Info Sci Research Chair @UBC "examine the technological mediation of data-driven knowledge envi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Advance polls are the best. 12pm on Saturday and there were 5 friendly people to open the door for me #elxn43 In a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- @Ester__Island That's what your massage benefits are for!! 💪💪💪 1 week ago
- @reneduplain 😓 FOMO 1 week ago
- @CLKCrompton @data_jada @DH_uOttawa @uOttawaMusic @kuling @kuling we haven't met but I wish we would! What do you t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago