The Grey Guide to Artist–Run Publishing and Circulation is composed of a series of seven essays, addressing distribution as a key concern for publishing within artist–run culture, alongside complex issues like conditions of production, copyright and fair dealing, and ethical protocols arising from within a community of practice. The Grey Guide was initially distributed as a serialized bi–weekly e–campaign, from March 1st to June 21, 2017. A print version is now available as of September 2017.
Le Petit Gris : guide de l’édition en art et de la distribution autogérée réunit une série de sept rubriques. Continue reading
- Bookmarking! twitter.com/amyeetx/status… 2 days ago
- RT @SpokenWebCanada: SpokenWeb is back with a new website! If you'd like to find out more about the project and keep up with all our news a… 4 days ago
- 👀 👀 👀 👀 twitter.com/kinohin/status… 4 days ago
- Temporal resonances twitter.com/kinohin/status… 1 week ago
- The Unist’ot’en and their allies will be facing mounting legal fees in order to protect the territory. Contribute… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago