The Grey Guide to Artist–Run Publishing and Circulation is composed of a series of seven essays, addressing distribution as a key concern for publishing within artist–run culture, alongside complex issues like conditions of production, copyright and fair dealing, and ethical protocols arising from within a community of practice. The Grey Guide was initially distributed as a serialized bi–weekly e–campaign, from March 1st to June 21, 2017. A print version is now available as of September 2017.
Le Petit Gris : guide de l’édition en art et de la distribution autogérée réunit une série de sept rubriques. Continue reading
- @data_jada getting the props deserved for badass research on gender & country music industry, also, a reminder that… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- @sarahsimpkin Omg dreams 11 hours ago
- @yooylee Cant wait to hear all a bout it when you get back! 2 days ago
- RT @TeresaScassa: Don't blink or you'll miss the window to comment on the Ontario gov't's Discussion Paper on Promoting Trust and Confide… 5 days ago
- @SpokenWebCanada who are our dream speakers? twitter.com/DH_uOttawa/sta… 5 days ago