The Grey Guide to Artist–Run Publishing and Circulation is composed of a series of seven essays, addressing distribution as a key concern for publishing within artist–run culture, alongside complex issues like conditions of production, copyright and fair dealing, and ethical protocols arising from within a community of practice. The Grey Guide was initially distributed as a serialized bi–weekly e–campaign, from March 1st to June 21, 2017. A print version is now available as of September 2017.
Le Petit Gris : guide de l’édition en art et de la distribution autogérée réunit une série de sept rubriques. Continue reading
- Feminist data manifesto. I work with the ethics review board on language that creates the conditions for informed c… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @LawrenceEvalyn Father Brown, watch through camp lense 1 day ago
- @EvanDalrymple1 @uOttawaBiblio Oh! In memoriam: https://t.co/WOxWagcKgX 2 days ago
- RT @Digitized_Laura: "Digital preservation is not a binary state where something is preserved or not. It is a property of the policies and… 2 days ago
- @EvanDalrymple1 where is the @uOttawaBiblio holiday penguin????! https://t.co/rUZS7FUqKM 2 days ago