The Grey Guide to Artist–Run Publishing and Circulation is composed of a series of seven essays, addressing distribution as a key concern for publishing within artist–run culture, alongside complex issues like conditions of production, copyright and fair dealing, and ethical protocols arising from within a community of practice. The Grey Guide was initially distributed as a serialized bi–weekly e–campaign, from March 1st to June 21, 2017. A print version is now available as of September 2017.
Le Petit Gris : guide de l’édition en art et de la distribution autogérée réunit une série de sept rubriques. Continue reading
- @kinohin article from our SHARP panel is out! In 1970s Québec French-language countercultural magazine Mainmise rep… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @susanirenebrown: Super excited! @InnovationCA announced the new Cyberinfrastructure grants, including LINCS: Linked Infrastructure for… 1 week ago
- RT @kateshawkins: Beyond the boundaries of digital and physical indeed: QSL cards as “ancestral traces of social media.” https://t.co/V0tDl… 1 week ago
- RT @rdc_drc: Registration is now open for RDA Plenary 13, to be held from 2-4 April 2019 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania at the Loews Hotel.… 1 week ago
- @CLKCrompton @data_jada feeling like you might have some thoughts on sampling from literary datasets? twitter.com/LawrenceEvalyn… 2 weeks ago