The Grey Guide to Artist–Run Publishing and Circulation is composed of a series of seven essays, addressing distribution as a key concern for publishing within artist–run culture, alongside complex issues like conditions of production, copyright and fair dealing, and ethical protocols arising from within a community of practice. The Grey Guide was initially distributed as a serialized bi–weekly e–campaign, from March 1st to June 21, 2017. A print version is now available as of September 2017.
Le Petit Gris : guide de l’édition en art et de la distribution autogérée réunit une série de sept rubriques. Continue reading
- @simonbeige #metadatapoems Define variables: <l:CodeSchemeName xml:lang="en-US">sexCodes</l:CodeSchemeName> <r:Lab… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- Amber Leahey @scholarsportal developing data curation UI for @dataverseorg will automatically generate a codebook!! #NADDIConf 2 hours ago
- Amber Leahey @scholarsportal data curation tip: don't use a metadata field to describe your data as "data" ;) #NADDIConf 2 hours ago
- Amber Leahey @scholarsportal who are data curators? Librarians and archivists, Research support staff, Researchers,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- Challenge to DDI community: where are the means to document data "provenance and lineage" to mitigate analysis, fal… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago