The Grey Guide to Artist–Run Publishing and Circulation is composed of a series of seven essays, addressing distribution as a key concern for publishing within artist–run culture, alongside complex issues like conditions of production, copyright and fair dealing, and ethical protocols arising from within a community of practice. The Grey Guide was initially distributed as a serialized bi–weekly e–campaign, from March 1st to June 21, 2017. A print version is now available as of September 2017.
Le Petit Gris : guide de l’édition en art et de la distribution autogérée réunit une série de sept rubriques. Continue reading
- @Ester__Island some interesting stuff here about supplementary files vs raw data and also reproducibility! twitter.com/danmoskowitz/s… 10 hours ago
- @lincsproject @lisagoddard I am asking the same question! 10 hours ago
- @juliawants Ugh! Good luck! 1 day ago
- At @uOttawaBiblio we've been working on strategic plans... including a section on demographic trends. This thread h… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @dannykay68: STUDY mentioned at #hliconf2019 "Exploring the Reasons Why University Students Prefer Print over Digital Texts: An Australi… 2 days ago