The Grey Guide to Artist–Run Publishing and Circulation is composed of a series of seven essays, addressing distribution as a key concern for publishing within artist–run culture, alongside complex issues like conditions of production, copyright and fair dealing, and ethical protocols arising from within a community of practice. The Grey Guide was initially distributed as a serialized bi–weekly e–campaign, from March 1st to June 21, 2017. A print version is now available as of September 2017.
Le Petit Gris : guide de l’édition en art et de la distribution autogérée réunit une série de sept rubriques. Continue reading
- @yooylee @monica_em_ward @marina wish Marina Bokovay was on here too... twitter.com/edsu/status/11… 3 days ago
- With props to brilliant @sarahsimpkin! 3 days ago
- On my way out West to UBCO next week, going to test drive a @uOttawaBiblio workshop #MakingResearchDataPublic with… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Librarians making a difference! twitter.com/LindyRexie/sta… 3 days ago
- @micahvandegrift @matthewdlincoln I frequently use threads like this as community of practice or schol comm teaching tools! 4 days ago