The Grey Guide to Artist–Run Publishing and Circulation is composed of a series of seven essays, addressing distribution as a key concern for publishing within artist–run culture, alongside complex issues like conditions of production, copyright and fair dealing, and ethical protocols arising from within a community of practice. The Grey Guide was initially distributed as a serialized bi–weekly e–campaign, from March 1st to June 21, 2017. A print version is now available as of September 2017.
Le Petit Gris : guide de l’édition en art et de la distribution autogérée réunit une série de sept rubriques. Continue reading
- Thanks @data_jada for building space where a new person can share experiences. twitter.com/data_jada/stat… 1 week ago
- There was great work done in this room - thinking through the ugly feelings that are produced when we come up again… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @DH_uOttawa: À l'horaire demain à #SHNTech2019 - le dernier événement de la semaine! Join us for a Round Table on Ethics and Feminist Me… 1 week ago
- Wondering whether your Research Ethics Protoc aligns with your feminist politics? This panel is for you!! More… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @DH_uOttawa: Une autre belle journée à #SHNTech2019 avec une présentation fascinante de Marie-Hélène Roy-Gagnon sur ses recherches avec… 1 week ago