It is a small thin volume. The synthetic silver cover stock repels the ink applied by letterpress, faint black excretions pool at the edges of the impression of the title. The binding glue is equally viscous, emerging suggestively from the slim space at the back of the book where spine and signatures meet. With its intimate dimensions, this book could slip easily into your breast pocket – or through the iron grate of a sewer. Read more.
- @klrobson Funny hats 10 minutes ago
- Feeling SSUO anemia every day #FairDealNow4SSUO #EquitePourPSUO twitter.com/SVisin/status/… 4 hours ago
- I am so proud of the people who contributed to this DMP and the DMP Assistant template it has also inspired. Open s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @CLKCrompton @MichelinaNeri help me gather the peoples once again and save the date!!! twitter.com/SpokenWebCanad… 2 days ago
- RT @ProgHist: Consultez notre page d'appel de propositions et faites-nous savoir si vous pouvez contribuer une leçon à @ProgHist. Nous somm… 5 days ago