It is a small thin volume. The synthetic silver cover stock repels the ink applied by letterpress, faint black excretions pool at the edges of the impression of the title. The binding glue is equally viscous, emerging suggestively from the slim space at the back of the book where spine and signatures meet. With its intimate dimensions, this book could slip easily into your breast pocket – or through the iron grate of a sewer. Read more.
- Shout out to my RDM Librarians out there. Imagine you are facilitating/instructing on repository options and data w… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- @SpokenWebCanada mention FTW! twitter.com/dm_cooper/stat… https://t.co/edF50imxP6 2 months ago
- @SpokenWebCanada mention FTW! twitter.com/dm_cooper/stat… https://t.co/9D6z7RHJvZ 2 months ago
- @portageRDM_GDR @rdc_drc a poster to explain the recommendations to resource, support and encourage data sharing fr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- this is bringing back some sweet memories - headphones on for immersive listening to community feels during the lon… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago