It is a small thin volume. The synthetic silver cover stock repels the ink applied by letterpress, faint black excretions pool at the edges of the impression of the title. The binding glue is equally viscous, emerging suggestively from the slim space at the back of the book where spine and signatures meet. With its intimate dimensions, this book could slip easily into your breast pocket – or through the iron grate of a sewer. Read more.
- @LibraryGurrl of interest for your traima-informed pedagogy session this week if you haven't seen it already? twitter.com/DrSherryPagoto… 8 hours ago
- @miriamkp Lol I keep getting requests for crêpe cakes 17 hours ago
- OPEN CAKES & BLIZZARDS DOLIFE! #pandemicpoems https://t.co/duZTYI8ZK4 17 hours ago
- Oh! An intersection between my two favourite fields! Museums & Galleries & cultural orgs, do you know your responsi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- @AnnHemingway Close the inbox! They need you to be there for them in the long term. 3 days ago