It is a small thin volume. The synthetic silver cover stock repels the ink applied by letterpress, faint black excretions pool at the edges of the impression of the title. The binding glue is equally viscous, emerging suggestively from the slim space at the back of the book where spine and signatures meet. With its intimate dimensions, this book could slip easily into your breast pocket – or through the iron grate of a sewer. Read more.
- Bookmarking! twitter.com/amyeetx/status… 2 days ago
- RT @SpokenWebCanada: SpokenWeb is back with a new website! If you'd like to find out more about the project and keep up with all our news a… 4 days ago
- 👀 👀 👀 👀 twitter.com/kinohin/status… 4 days ago
- Temporal resonances twitter.com/kinohin/status… 1 week ago
- The Unist’ot’en and their allies will be facing mounting legal fees in order to protect the territory. Contribute… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago