It is a small thin volume. The synthetic silver cover stock repels the ink applied by letterpress, faint black excretions pool at the edges of the impression of the title. The binding glue is equally viscous, emerging suggestively from the slim space at the back of the book where spine and signatures meet. With its intimate dimensions, this book could slip easily into your breast pocket – or through the iron grate of a sewer. Read more.
- RT @HorizonOttawa: We'll be joining tomorrow in solidarity with CUPE, @osbcucscso and all workers who are facing a threat to their collecti… 3 weeks ago
- RT @LibraryGurrl: Grocery funds for CUPE OSBCU Education Workers gofund.me/ddc46db1 3 weeks ago
- Virtual school again! Even when in school, my child with severe learning disabilities does not have support: more e… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- @steeleworthy I'm with you on this 2 months ago
- Data Primer for DH researchers! With a focus on working in Canadian funding space ecampusontario.pressbooks.pub/dataprimer/ twitter.com/CLKCrompton/st… 2 months ago