It is a small thin volume. The synthetic silver cover stock repels the ink applied by letterpress, faint black excretions pool at the edges of the impression of the title. The binding glue is equally viscous, emerging suggestively from the slim space at the back of the book where spine and signatures meet. With its intimate dimensions, this book could slip easily into your breast pocket – or through the iron grate of a sewer. Read more.
- @simonbeige #metadatapoems Define variables: <l:CodeSchemeName xml:lang="en-US">sexCodes</l:CodeSchemeName> <r:Lab… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- Amber Leahey @scholarsportal developing data curation UI for @dataverseorg will automatically generate a codebook!! #NADDIConf 2 hours ago
- Amber Leahey @scholarsportal data curation tip: don't use a metadata field to describe your data as "data" ;) #NADDIConf 2 hours ago
- Amber Leahey @scholarsportal who are data curators? Librarians and archivists, Research support staff, Researchers,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- Challenge to DDI community: where are the means to document data "provenance and lineage" to mitigate analysis, fal… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago