It is a small thin volume. The synthetic silver cover stock repels the ink applied by letterpress, faint black excretions pool at the edges of the impression of the title. The binding glue is equally viscous, emerging suggestively from the slim space at the back of the book where spine and signatures meet. With its intimate dimensions, this book could slip easily into your breast pocket – or through the iron grate of a sewer. Read more.
- Sounds of @SpokenWebCanada https://t.co/xiRnZeSyVR 1 month ago
- @Fatou_Bah1 @stefhaustein @linaharperhello Happy! happy! happy! 1 month ago
- #SeanLyuk celebrates his 50th with a birthday bun @SpokenWebCanada @jcsped #McKibbons #SpokenWebSoundInstitute https://t.co/stkeTDw02H 1 month ago
- RT @EmilieTaman: I’ve said it once and I’ll Say it again. We need all hands on deck for this campaign. Please give what you can- money (eve… 1 month ago
- RT @DH_uOttawa: Rendre les données de recherche publiques : Curation des données pour les humanistes numériques avec (bilingue) @ftayler… 1 month ago