The dialogue in the comic is quoted from Alain Badiou’s visit to Montreal in 1968. He gave this workshop on Marxist aesthetics at the same time that he attended the trial of “alleged separatist-terrorist leader,” Charles Gagnon, as one of two observers from the International Federation of Human Rights Leagues.
- RT @ZoeSTodd: PhDs are the least fun endurance sport in the history of endurance sports. Excavating yourself from the physical impacts of t… 4 days ago
- RT @ToMakePoesis: Thank you to Rachel McCrum @ellipticalnight @bilycutfong @ZoharAtkins @ResonanceCafe for last night's divergent yet stron… 2 weeks ago
- @iamwrathleen Friends! 3 weeks ago
- Fond memories of conceptualisms resurgent moment twitter.com/Ciel_variable/… 4 weeks ago
- RT @GreatDismal: 2) Instead, Mueller creates a playing field on which they cannot go up against him directly without self-damage. Mueller w… 1 month ago