The dialogue in the comic is quoted from Alain Badiou’s visit to Montreal in 1968. He gave this workshop on Marxist aesthetics at the same time that he attended the trial of “alleged separatist-terrorist leader,” Charles Gagnon, as one of two observers from the International Federation of Human Rights Leagues.
- @Ester__Island some interesting stuff here about supplementary files vs raw data and also reproducibility! twitter.com/danmoskowitz/s… 11 hours ago
- @lincsproject @lisagoddard I am asking the same question! 11 hours ago
- @juliawants Ugh! Good luck! 2 days ago
- At @uOttawaBiblio we've been working on strategic plans... including a section on demographic trends. This thread h… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @dannykay68: STUDY mentioned at #hliconf2019 "Exploring the Reasons Why University Students Prefer Print over Digital Texts: An Australi… 2 days ago