The dialogue in the comic is quoted from Alain Badiou’s visit to Montreal in 1968. He gave this workshop on Marxist aesthetics at the same time that he attended the trial of “alleged separatist-terrorist leader,” Charles Gagnon, as one of two observers from the International Federation of Human Rights Leagues.
- @stacymallison 😂 2 days ago
- @susanirenebrown @lincsproject @NDRIO_NOIRN @CLKCrompton @rdc_drc @portageCARLABRC 2 days ago
- Strong data feminist representation on NDRIO Researcher Council. Critical take on infrastructure, labour & economie… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- If the pressure-cooker of the pandemic produces some kind of interoperability stew, then a real culture shift will… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- @sarahsimpkin The horror! 3 days ago