The dialogue in the comic is quoted from Alain Badiou’s visit to Montreal in 1968. He gave this workshop on Marxist aesthetics at the same time that he attended the trial of “alleged separatist-terrorist leader,” Charles Gagnon, as one of two observers from the International Federation of Human Rights Leagues.
- @uOttawaInclu what data are you referring to specifically? Data are material objects interpreted depending upon con… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- @scholarsportal @yooylee Well yes - that too - we were just talking about the Roadshow yesterday in a meeting :) Ni… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- "Google said it had made the change because it was not possible to infer someone's gender solely from their appeara… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- @stefhaustein @linaharperhello @AAUniversities @APLU_News Or as @mleggott says, there are no sticks, only carrots and BIGGER CARROTS 🥕🥕🥕🐹 7 hours ago
- @yooylee Yes, this is possible. We should be asking about this when the @scholarsportal Roadshow comes - I send Dan… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago