The dialogue in the comic is quoted from Alain Badiou’s visit to Montreal in 1968. He gave this workshop on Marxist aesthetics at the same time that he attended the trial of “alleged separatist-terrorist leader,” Charles Gagnon, as one of two observers from the International Federation of Human Rights Leagues.
- RT @Artexte: Quelle inspirante et importante discussion! D’immenses remerciements à @afrofuturist (Camille Turner ), Dr Philip Howard et @j… 1 week ago
- Very inspiring (not in picture frame is newborn baby who accompanied Mom to award ceremony) #academicmotherhood twitter.com/uOttawaBiblio/… 1 week ago
- Ah biblio.uottawa.ca/en/news/treati… 2 weeks ago
- Curious about decision to remove A. Carapella's Tribal Nations map from the lobby of Morisset Library. Oft-criticiz… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- RT @ProgHist: Trying to deal with network data that changes over time? @alexbrey teaches temporal network analysis in a brand new lesson: h… 2 weeks ago