The dialogue in the comic is quoted from Alain Badiou’s visit to Montreal in 1968. He gave this workshop on Marxist aesthetics at the same time that he attended the trial of “alleged separatist-terrorist leader,” Charles Gagnon, as one of two observers from the International Federation of Human Rights Leagues.
- @simonbeige #metadatapoems Define variables: <l:CodeSchemeName xml:lang="en-US">sexCodes</l:CodeSchemeName> <r:Lab… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- Amber Leahey @scholarsportal developing data curation UI for @dataverseorg will automatically generate a codebook!! #NADDIConf 2 hours ago
- Amber Leahey @scholarsportal data curation tip: don't use a metadata field to describe your data as "data" ;) #NADDIConf 2 hours ago
- Amber Leahey @scholarsportal who are data curators? Librarians and archivists, Research support staff, Researchers,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- Challenge to DDI community: where are the means to document data "provenance and lineage" to mitigate analysis, fal… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago