The dialogue in the comic is quoted from Alain Badiou’s visit to Montreal in 1968. He gave this workshop on Marxist aesthetics at the same time that he attended the trial of “alleged separatist-terrorist leader,” Charles Gagnon, as one of two observers from the International Federation of Human Rights Leagues.
- @kinohin article from our SHARP panel is out! In 1970s Québec French-language countercultural magazine Mainmise rep… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @susanirenebrown: Super excited! @InnovationCA announced the new Cyberinfrastructure grants, including LINCS: Linked Infrastructure for… 1 week ago
- RT @kateshawkins: Beyond the boundaries of digital and physical indeed: QSL cards as “ancestral traces of social media.” https://t.co/V0tDl… 1 week ago
- RT @rdc_drc: Registration is now open for RDA Plenary 13, to be held from 2-4 April 2019 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania at the Loews Hotel.… 1 week ago
- @CLKCrompton @data_jada feeling like you might have some thoughts on sampling from literary datasets? twitter.com/LawrenceEvalyn… 2 weeks ago