The dialogue in the comic is quoted from Alain Badiou’s visit to Montreal in 1968. He gave this workshop on Marxist aesthetics at the same time that he attended the trial of “alleged separatist-terrorist leader,” Charles Gagnon, as one of two observers from the International Federation of Human Rights Leagues.
- Aussi en français - interprétation simultanée pour la session plénière (les ateliers et les exercices de réflexion… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Are you a Humanities researcher with a relationship to digital material? Have questions about organizing all your f… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @ViMLoC_CA: Are you a BIPOC library worker/library technician/library and information science student (or want to be)? Here are some sch… 1 week ago
- These two were really formative in my thinking around podcasts for @SpokenWebCanada and such great supports for our… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @PaulMinda1: Would like to hear @fordnation say “Schools will close Apr 6-9. From now thru the end of April break we have 2 weeks to vac… 1 week ago