The dialogue in the comic is quoted from Alain Badiou’s visit to Montreal in 1968. He gave this workshop on Marxist aesthetics at the same time that he attended the trial of “alleged separatist-terrorist leader,” Charles Gagnon, as one of two observers from the International Federation of Human Rights Leagues.
- RT @HorizonOttawa: We'll be joining tomorrow in solidarity with CUPE, @osbcucscso and all workers who are facing a threat to their collecti… 3 weeks ago
- RT @LibraryGurrl: Grocery funds for CUPE OSBCU Education Workers gofund.me/ddc46db1 3 weeks ago
- Virtual school again! Even when in school, my child with severe learning disabilities does not have support: more e… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- @steeleworthy I'm with you on this 2 months ago
- Data Primer for DH researchers! With a focus on working in Canadian funding space ecampusontario.pressbooks.pub/dataprimer/ twitter.com/CLKCrompton/st… 2 months ago