The dialogue in the comic is quoted from Alain Badiou’s visit to Montreal in 1968. He gave this workshop on Marxist aesthetics at the same time that he attended the trial of “alleged separatist-terrorist leader,” Charles Gagnon, as one of two observers from the International Federation of Human Rights Leagues.
- RT @mfulysses: A running thread of things to do on "Canada Day" that are more in tune with the violence of the Canadian state + Canadian se… 1 month ago
- RT @espejolento: A big shout out to the @BiblioColmex team who worked so hard as part of the organizing institutions, these are the faces o… 1 month ago
- @matthewdlincoln @Seguin_Be https://t.co/d4DrOGJicD 1 month ago
- RT @RojasCastroA: Echoing discussions from #dh2018. Do you really want to build bridges? Cool. Learn a second or third language, read bibli… 1 month ago
- Illuminating presentations on infrastructurally-enforced digital divides in DH for 1st gen in US and linguistic div… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago