The dialogue in the comic is quoted from Alain Badiou’s visit to Montreal in 1968. He gave this workshop on Marxist aesthetics at the same time that he attended the trial of “alleged separatist-terrorist leader,” Charles Gagnon, as one of two observers from the International Federation of Human Rights Leagues.
- @revue_esse @Jason_Baerg thinking through #portraiture #digitalculture #indigenousabstraction "In Baerg’s work a tr… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- RT @simonbeige: https://t.co/vm2BJL3pGH 3 weeks ago
- deadline May 1st - send me your abstracts! twitter.com/ftayler/status… 1 month ago
- Looking for colleagues working on "Data-driven issues of representation" in DH visualization projects. Session 59… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- RT @MelissaBullet: i have a dress in my forthcoming short story collection that does something similar... fun to see IRL! https://t.co/nzld… 1 month ago