The dialogue in the comic is quoted from Alain Badiou’s visit to Montreal in 1968. He gave this workshop on Marxist aesthetics at the same time that he attended the trial of “alleged separatist-terrorist leader,” Charles Gagnon, as one of two observers from the International Federation of Human Rights Leagues.
- @LibraryGurrl of interest for your traima-informed pedagogy session this week if you haven't seen it already? twitter.com/DrSherryPagoto… 10 hours ago
- @miriamkp Lol I keep getting requests for crêpe cakes 19 hours ago
- OPEN CAKES & BLIZZARDS DOLIFE! #pandemicpoems https://t.co/duZTYI8ZK4 19 hours ago
- Oh! An intersection between my two favourite fields! Museums & Galleries & cultural orgs, do you know your responsi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- @AnnHemingway Close the inbox! They need you to be there for them in the long term. 3 days ago